East Podiatric Residency Education Summit is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from Aug 10 - 12, 2018 at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck, New Jersey, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is practicing podiatrists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 CME/CECH Credit Hours.
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
• Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
• Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||888-802-8410|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Other Healthcare Professional - Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 499.00|
|Podiatrists - Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 149.00|
|Program Coordinator Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 149.00|
|Attendings - Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 149.00|
|Alliance Partners - Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 99.00|