E2: Occlusal Appliances & Equilibratio is organized by The Pankey Institute and will be held from Aug 10 - 14, 2018 at The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 44 CE Hours.
Conference Description :
This course will teach you the rationale for when to use different appliance designs, and the fabrication and delivery protocols. You will be able to use an appliance diagnostically, therapeutically and behaviorally. We will continue to deepen your knowledge of practice and financial management and patient communications.
Seminars & Clinical Exercises :
• Increase your confidence with muscle, joint and functional exams
• Understand TMJ diagnostic sounds, movements and functional loading
• Choose the appropriate appliance design based on clinical findings
• Deliver and Adjust a full coverage appliance
• Evaluate and adjust the bite splint following wear
• Functional Treatment Planning for moderate and high risk patients
Practice Development Seminars :
• Work with patients and appliance to increase case acceptance
• Use of an appliance to increase patient ownership of their current condition
• Develop philosophical based fee schedules
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 5200.00|
|Technician Tuition Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 990.00|
|Team Tuition Fee||09 Aug,2018||USD 1700.00|