Dermatology Foundation (DF) Clinical Symposia Advances in Dermatology is organized by Dermatology Foundation (DF) and will be held during Jan 24 - 28, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Day 1 :
• Effectively treat patients with syphilis and herpes infections.
• Appropriately utilize systemic medications in pediatric populations.
• Recognize emerging causes of allergic contact dermatitis.
• Recognize and properly treat inflammatory diseases in the genital region.
Day 2 :
• Improve recognition and prevention of comorbidities in psoriasis patients.
• Describe the OTO-HNS approach to sentinel lymph node biopsies of the head and neck.
• Appropriately utilize emerging therapeutic options to improve treatment of atopic dermatitis.
• Recognize emerging infectious diseases in returning travelers.
• Assimilate evidence regarding controversies related to pigmented lesion biopsies.
Day 3 :
• Describe and prepare for changes in health care delivery and financing that affect patient care in dermatology offices.
• Understand evolving teledermatology care systems, and if participating, integrate best practices and ethical approaches to providing quality care.
• Improve interpersonal communication, cultural competence, and diagnostic skills when caring for LGBT populations.
• Recognize and improve complex interactions involved in caring for children and families.
• Properly diagnose and treat high risk SCCs in the head/neck region.
• Understand emerging therapies for melanoma.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(847) 328-2256|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Attendee - Registration Fee||23 Jan,2018||USD 850.00|
|Resident - Registration Fee||23 Jan,2018||USD 250.00|