Hot Topics in Pediatric Emergencies is organized by Symposia Medicus and will be held from Oct 29 - Nov 05, 2018 at Enchanting Rhine River Cruise, Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
The target audience for this medical event is many challenges facing Pediatric and Emergency physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the clinical care of children. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
The goal of this conference is to increase the knowledge and enhance the competence of attendees. Emphasis will be placed on practical application of the evidence-based topics presented.
Topics for this year’s conference have been selected based on the educational needs determined from the identified professional practice gaps. The gaps were derived from a variety of sources including evaluations and outcomes data from past participants; clinical expert input; Symposia Medicus’ online survey; and other medical and nursing data.
The conference format will include didactic lectures, case studies, and question and answer sessions.
An outstanding faculty has been assembled for this conference. Each member was selected based on their individual area of expertise and ability to communicate current, evidence-based, and practical information to participants.
Conference Objectives are:
• Appropriately monitor a child who is receiving medications for pain or sedation
• Recognize what patient is at risk for undiagnosed metabolic disorders
• Recognize the difference between inflammatory and noninflammatory gastroenteritis and develop an appropriate evaluation for a patient with a likely foodborne illness
• Determine the likely etiologic agent of cervical adenitis of children, and know the risk factors for common specific infections
• Select appropriate therapies for children with infectious etiologies for altered mental statues
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 327-3161
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||20 Aug,2018||USD 675.00|
|Physicians Regular fee||28 Oct,2018||USD 775.00|
|Residents, Nurses, PAs, & All Others Early Fee||20 Aug,2018||USD 575.00|
|Residents, Nurses, PAs, & All Others Regular Fee||28 Oct,2018||USD 675.00|