Cardiac CTA Course Level 2: Advanced is organized by Amery Medical Academy (AMA) and will be held from Dec 03 - 07, 2018 at Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Torrance/South Bay, Torrance, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Cardiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 CME units.
A hands-on 4.5 Day class is designed to meet the Cardiac CTA Certification Requirements for Level 2 Cardiac CTA of the ACC & AHA. Classes begin as an introduction to the cardiac software and reading techniques. As the course progresses, so does the case difficulty blossoming into an advanced course.
• One workstation per student.
• Learn how to systematically read, manipulate and reconstruct cardiovascular CT over 150 studies.
• Case studies include coronary artery disease, bypass, stents, congenital heart disease, peripheral vascular disease and incidental findings.
• Perform proctored 50 live cases that include: patient & scanner setup, contrast injection, image acquisition (reconstruction & post-processing).
• Learn how to resolve issues that might be encountered in your practice.
• Receive a USB flash drive with PowerPoint cardiovascular CT lectures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||949-900-6800
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $6000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|