Breast Cancer Management is organized by Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) and will be held on May 15, 2018 at Vivian And Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for primary care physicians, internists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiologists, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, psychologists, nurses, and any other clinicians involved in the management and treatment of patients with breast cancer. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This program will review controversies in breast cancer screening and highlight new imaging modalities. Emphasis will also be placed on issues related to the management of breast cancer from its early to late stages, and methods for minimizing breast surgery. Other highlighted areas will be the latest advances in both oncologic and reconstructive breast surgery, the latest chemotherapy regimens, precision medicine advances as they apply to targeted breast therapy, and personalized breast cancer treatments. Active areas of promising research and clinical trials will be discussed. The format of this program will consist of lectures with panel discussions. Radiology, medical oncology, genetics, oncologic breast surgery, plastic surgery, and radiation oncology will present areas of clinical relevance, and current controversies will be discussed.
• Discuss the most recent recommendations in breast cancer screening
• Define controversies in the diagnosis and management of the different stages of breast cancer
• Identify the latest surgical advances in both oncologic breast surgery and breast reconstruction
• Explain the latest chemotherapy regimens utilized in breast cancer, including the use of neoadjuvant versus adjuvant therapies
• Describe both the latest advances in precision medicine, and how these advances lead to targeted breast cancer therapies
• Recognize how targeted breast cancer therapies are used to individualize treatment protocols.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NYP Affiliates - MD, DO, PhD - Registration Fee||14 May,2018||USD 75.00|
|NYP Affiliates - RN, NP, PA - Registration Fee||14 May,2018||USD 50.00|
|Non-NYP Affiliates - MD, DO, PhD - Registration Fee||14 May,2018||USD 95.00|
|Non-NYP Affiliates - RN, NP, PA - Registration Fee||14 May,2018||USD 70.00|
|Non-NYP Affiliates - Fellows, Residents - Registration Fee||14 May,2018||USD 35.00|