AOTrauma Course - Basic Principles of Fracture Management is organized by AOTrauma and will be held during Feb 15 - 17, 2018 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
This course is targeted to any surgeon interested in developing knowledge and skills in operative fracture management.
Course participants will learn the basic AOTrauma Principles of fracture management and be trained in the techniques for the management of common fractures. Each module consists of a number of evidence -based lectures which cover the principle concepts recommended. In practical exercises participants will gain experience in the application of these techniques. These same concepts are expanded and reinforced in small group discussions emphasizing indications, options, applications, and developing a valid decisionmaking processes.
• Recall the symbiosis between biology and biomechanics in bone healing.
• Apply the Müller AO Fracture Classification of long bones to help understand and describe the bony injury.
• Outline the AOTrauma principles of fracture management including reduction techniques and distinguish the appropriate indications.
• Demonstrate a basic knowledge of fracture treatment and nonunion management utilizing AOTrauma principles.
• Comprehend intraoperative challenges and potential complications that may occur through surgical management of fractures.
• Integrate preoperative planning methods emphasizing a comprehensive teamwork approach.
• Start to acquire the practical skills to apply AO techniques for open reduction and internal fixation to stabilize common fractures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+91 8587899960,
+41 44 200 2420,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 380.00|