Anesthesia Review and Update is organized by Coast to Coast Anesthesia Seminars, Inc and will be held during Mar 13 - 16, 2018 at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 Class A CE credits.
• Discuss why medical professionals should be trained to identify the signs of human trafficking in patients
• Participate should be able to name at least two of these signs by end of session
• Medical professionals (CRNA's) should know what steps to take to report a suspected case of human trafficking
• Discuss the history behind errors in medicine and anesthesia
• Understand the complexity of error science and its similarities to aviation
• Understand the type of errors within the surgical environment with relevant clinical examples.
• Discuss the use of teamwork, checklist, and communication as measures to facilitate patient safety.
• The CRNA will be able to define the comprehensive approach that commercial aviation uses for safety
• Describe 5 10 specific aviation safety techniques transferable to medicine
• List 3 steps other industries use to improve safety. discuss the recent changes in pharmacology that have aided conscious sedation
• detail the advantages of using a multimodal approach to conscious sedation
• describe the difference between different levels of sedation
• Discuss the physiology of hypertension.
• list at least 3 risk our hypertensive patients face under anesthesia. describe pharmacology of hypertension.
• Discuss the differences between acute and chronic pain
• Identify factors that facilitate acute pain to become chronic
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Seminar Fee||12 Mar,2018||USD 700.00|
|Daily Fee for Tuesday (6 credits)||12 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|Daily Fee for Wednesday / Thursday (5 credits/day)||12 Mar,2018||USD 210.00|
|Daily Fee for Friday (4 credits/)||12 Mar,2018||USD 175.00|