Allergy and Immunology for Primary Care Providers (PCPs) is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Aug 04 - 11, 2018 at 7-Night Hawaii Cruise Conference Round-trip, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Asthma - Updates on strategies to reduce and prevent asthma with consideration of practice guidelines in management
• Rhinitis/Sinusitis - Appreciate the signs and symptoms of rhinitis due to allergies and acute and chronic sinusitis with an emphasis on diagnosis and treatment.
• Allergy Shots/ Sublingual Immunotherapy - Learn about allergy shots and sublingual immunotherapy and indications for its use and how they may be given safely
• Environmental and Occupational Allergenic Triggers - Provide appropriate testing and counseling to patients with suspected environmental and occupational triggers for disease
• Food Allergy - Determine whether a patient has food allergy, perform and interpret appropriate allergy tests, and provide a management plan for patients with food allergy.
• Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema - Manage atopic dermatitis, based upon better knowledge of a complex chronic skin disorders.
• Anaphylaxis - Recognize the severity of anaphylaxis and the causes.
• Prevention of allergies
• Evaluation of recurrent infections- Problem-based learning
• Drug allergy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy||03 Aug,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners - Fee||03 Aug,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||03 Aug,2018||USD 495.00|