8th Annual Case Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Diseases is organized by InfoPlus Events LLC and will be held during Feb 16 - 17, 2018 at Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Cardiovascular Surgeons and Physicians, Fellows and Residents in Cardiothoracic and Cardiology training programs, Nurses, Physician Assistants and other Allied Health Professionals involved in the care of cardiovascular patients, Medical students with an interest in cardiothoracic surgery and cardiology, Internists.
Conference Description :
The Conference, organized under the auspices of Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic with the support of Emirates Cardiac Society, will offer the most-timely updates on significant advances in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. All topics will be presented in a “Real World” case based format which encourages participation and debate between the faculty and attendees.
Daily luncheon sessions focused on electrophysiology, valvular diseases, and lipid management will be included as part of the program. This program is intended for all health care professionals involved in the management of patients with cardiovascular diseases, including cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, residents, fellows and nurses.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize STEMI, Non-STEMI and Stable CAD care consideration including tailoring reperfusion strategies, duration of DAPT and antithrombotic approaches.
• Perform appropriate assessment of patients with AF to determine risk for stroke vs risk for bleeding.
• Optimize anticoagulant approaches to prevent primary and secondary ischemic stroke and avoid hemorrhagic stroke.
• Identify the current challenges in managing aortic and mitral valve disease.
• Summarize key trends and challenges in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
• Evaluate contemporary approaches, treatment and management strategies for patients with systolic heart failure and rhythm disorders.
• Present data on the epidemiology, risk factors, and diagnostic criteria of infective endocarditis Identify common EKG patterns.
• Physicians - On-site Fee - AED 2350.
• Non-Physicians & Residents - On-site Fee - AED 1200.
• Students - On-site Fee - AED 635.
|Contact No.||:||+971 4 4218996|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - On-site Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 635.00|
|Non-Physicians||16 Feb,2018||USD 325.00|
|Students - On-site Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 175.00|
Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences
Al Qassimi Building No.1 - 14, - 1 17th St
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Movenpick Hotel Dubai,
19th Street, Oud Metha Area,
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ,
+971 4 336 6000