7th Congress of the European Academy of Paediatric Societies (EAPS) is organized by Kenes Group, European Academy of Paediatrics (EAP) and European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR), European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC) and will be held from Oct 30 - Nov 03, 2018 at Paris Convention Center, Ile-de-France, Paris, France.
The target audience for this medical event is clinicians, researchers, physicians in the field of paediatrics and its sub-specialties. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Conference Description :
Serving as a nexus for the wealth of knowledge provided by three leading paediatric societies, the 7th Congress of the European Academy of Paediatric Societies (EAPS 2018) promises to build on the reputation of previous highly successful meetings. Paediatric professionals from around the world will gain unparalleled access to the best scientific research programme.
Firmly established yet dedicated to thinking outside the box, EAPS 2018 aims to engage the world best in a hearty exchange of experiences and expertise in research and clinical care. Europe& foremost paediatrics sub specialty societies EAP, ESPNIC and ESPR have dedicated their time and formidable talents into organizing an stellar educational/research forum that will celebrate outstanding science in all areas of paediatrics.
Speakers: Joe Brierley, Charles-Christoph Roehr, Tom Stiris, Jean-Christophe Mercier, Topun Austin, Pierre Gressens, Adamos Hadjipanayis, Pierre Tissieres, Justine Bacchetta, Finella Craig, Dana Craiu, Petra Huppi, Berthold Koletzko, Nils Krone, Michel Tsimaratos, Fabio Midulla, Ornella Milanese, Simon Nadel, Niccolo Parri, Robert Ross Russell, Lyvonne Tume, Orsola Gabonowski, Laszlo Vutskits, Corinne Wyder, Anthony Costello, George Chrousos, Professor Alain Fischer.
This is joint Scientific and educational Event of European Academy of Paediatrics (EAP), European Society of Pediatric Research (ESPR) and European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC).
Educational Objectives :
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Discuss latest guidelines on hemodynamic monitoring and treatment.
• Describe nutritional and drug treatment of paediatric inflammatory bowel disease.
• Enhance the dialogue between physicians and researchers in the field of paediatrics and neonatal care as a means of further developing individual expertise.
• Discuss common disorders of sexual development.
• Exchange ideas and knowledge in the specialties NICU, PICU, general paediatrics and across continents, institutions, and individuals.
• Evaluate the latest clinical advances about genomics & precision medicine.
• Exchange ideas and knowledge about new approaches in neuro critical care medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.