4th Annual Andrews Institute Rehabilitation Symposium: Upper Extremity
4th Annual Andrews Institute Rehabilitation Symposium: Upper Extremity is organized by Andrews Research & Education Foundation (AREF) and will be held during Mar 02 - 03, 2018 at Andrews Research & Education Foundation, Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Nurses, Physicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 Credits.
Conference Description :
This Symposium is a two-day didactic course focused on evaluation and treatment of specific injuries and conditions affecting the elbow, forearm, wrist, and hand. Topics will include dynamic evaluation techniques, cutting-edge treatment advances, and anatomy dissection presentations with specific case studies focusing on these areas. Anatomy will be reviewed via video dissection. Strategies for assessment and care will be stressed. The role of advanced imaging techniques will be explored in determining diagnoses and treatment. Boney and soft tissue reparative and reconstructive options will be discussed for conditions ranging from acute trauma to degenerative joint disease. Attendees will have the opportunity to bring specific questions and cases as they participate in expert panel discussions each day. Advancements and innovations will be presented based on current evidence throughout this 2-day course.
Conference Objectives are :
• Reproduce mastery of anatomical knowledge of injuries/conditions of the elbow, forearm, wrist and hand.
• Identify and perform appropriate evaluative components for specific elbow, wrist and hand injuries.
• Identify an understanding of diagnostic imaging for UE injuries and conditions.
• Describe and refine best practice treatment plan for specific injuries based on current evidence-based research.
• Apply and evaluate strategies and clinical ideas to improve patient outcomes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 450.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Early Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 425.00|