25th International Conference of Functional Food Center (FFC) - 13th International Symposium of Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds (ASFFBC) is organized by Functional Food Center (FFC) and will be held from Oct 27 - 28, 2018 at Ritsumeikan University Osaka IBARAKI Campus, Ibaraki, Osaka, Japan.
The aim of this conference is to bring together leaders and experts in the field of functional foods to discuss and share ideas utilizing functional foods for medicine to combat various diseases. This conference will bring together experts in medicine, biology, and the food industry to discuss the functional foods with bioactive compounds as dietary interventions for chronic diseases.
Main Conference Sessions:
• Functional Food Definition and the Status in Japan and USA
• Japanese traditional medicine (Kampo medicine)
• Traditional medicines in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Indonesia
• Traditional medicines and functional foods
• Functional Food Ingredients: Sources and Potential Benefits in Public Health
• Immunomodulation by Functional Foods: Promising Concept for Chronic Disease and Healthy Aging
• Functional Foods and Chronic Diseases
• Prevention and Management of Dementia
• Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||469 441 8272|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Food and Medical Industry - Nonmembers - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 705.00|
|Members of ASFFBC - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 605.00|
|Full-Time Student Nonmembers - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 325.00|
|Full-Time Student Members of ASFFBC - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 275.00|
|Dietitians and Retired Professionals - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 375.00|
|Members of ASFFBC - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 325.00|
|Academic (Researchers and Professors at Universities) - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 645.00|
|Academic Members of ASFFBC - Registration Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 555.00|