22nd Annual Conference of National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) is organized by National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) and will be held during Mar 22 - 25, 2018 at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, Prince Georges, Maryland, United States of America.
Conference Description :
Join and hear from national experts on current patient-centered care, medical education training, research, prevention, behavioral health, e-health and cultural competence for the growing Hispanic populations. Disease areas include cardiovascular disease, HIV, obesity, malnutrition, cancer, and more. This year NHMA will highlight disaster preparedness, immigration health, and Medicaid.
Conference Objectives :
• Describe how healthcare innovations are influencing health care reform’s access to care, quality, and population health strategies.
• Review patient-engaged and health services research that focuses on knowledge and policy strategies that show promise of eliminating health disparities.
• Explain new treatment modalities and strategies to educate Hispanic patients with diabetes, cancer, obesity, cardiovascular disease, depression, sarcopenia, Alzheimer’s disease, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, and aging in order to decrease morbidity and mortality in their medical practices or in their organization.
• Identify cultural competence, literacy, and language services programs for medical education and healthcare delivery.
• Describe how leadership skills can be used to improve the health of Hispanic patients in public health, healthcare organizations and corporations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Non Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|Physician Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|
|Healthcare Professional Non Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|Healthcare Professional Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|
|Resident/Medical/Health Professions Student Non Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 150.00|
|Resident/Medical/Health Professions Student Member - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 125.00|
|Non-Member Registration for 2 (physician/health professional) - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 650.00|
|Member Registration for 2 (physician/health professional) - Early Fee||26 Feb,2018||USD 650.00|
|Friday Conference Only - Non-Member/Member Fee||22 Mar,2018||USD 175.00|
|Saturday Conference Only - Non-Member/Member Fee||22 Mar,2018||USD 225.00|