19th Annual Summer Conference on Women's Health is organized by Symposia Medicus and will be held from Jul 11 - 14, 2018 at The Fairmont Orchid, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Obstetrics and Gynecologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This Conference is designed to provide the most current clinical information about the care of the female patient to OB/GYN, family physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses and all other healthcare professionals involved with the care of women. The goal of this conference is to increase knowledge and enhance the competence of attendees. Emphasis will be placed on practical application of the evidence-based topics presented.
Topics for this year’s conference have been selected based on the educational needs determined from the identified professional practice gaps. The gaps were derived from a variety of sources including evaluations and outcomes data from past participants; clinical expert input; Symposia Medicus’ online survey; and other medical and nursing data.
Conference Objectives are:
As a result of participating in this conference, you should have increased knowledge and enhanced competence to:
• Describe an evidence-based approach to the diagnosis of infertility
• Evaluate treatments for cardiovascular disease including prevention, risk factor management, and symptom management strategies
• Recognize usual and unusual presentations of hyperthyroidism
• Provide counseling and discuss treatment options for female sexual dysfunction patients
• Discuss factors that increase the risk of developing breast cancer
|Contact No.||:||(800) 327-3161,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|