18th Annual Toronto Breast Surgery Symposium
18th Annual Toronto Breast Surgery Symposium is organized by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) University of Toronto and will be held on Apr 12, 2018 at The Omni King Edward Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Conference Topics :
• Treatment of the congenital breast.
• Planning and Execution of Mastopexy Augmentation.
• Secondary Breast Augmentation.
• Direct to Implant Breast Reconstruction.
• Prepectoral and Retropectoral breast reconstruction.
• Revision Breast Reconstruction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 450.00|
|Other Health Professionals Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|Out of Town Fellows and Residents Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|U of T Plastic Surgery Residents Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 50.00|
|U of T Plastic Surgery Fellows Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 75.00|
|U of T Plastic Surgery Faculty Early Fee||05 Mar,2018||USD 275.00|