17th Annual Caribbean Dermatology Symposium is organized by Global Academy For Medical Education and will be held during Jan 17 - 21, 2018 at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, Noord, Aruba.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists, Dermatology Residents, Family Practitioners, Internists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This Conference features an educational program with internationally-known faculty who will provide the latest updates in medical dermatology and the diagnosis and treatment of various dermatologic conditions. Join us in Aruba for four days of cutting-edge education in managing diseases of the skin. Take the opportunity to network with faculty and peers as well as learn about complicated and common problems seen in practice. You’ll gain insight and knowledge that will be immediately useful in the care of your patients.
Learning Objectives are :
At the conclusion of this live activity, participants should be better able to:
• Apply the most current diagnostic methods and treatments for common skin diseases
• Identify potential adverse effects and levels of efficacy of newer dermatologic treatments
• Explain the role of available biologic agents in treating psoriasis and how to incorporate them into practice
• Incorporate new approaches for managing acne, rosacea, contact dermatitis and actinic keratosis
• Discuss new approaches in the treatment of moles, melanoma and other skin cancers
• Formulate approaches to the management of tropical diseases
• Analyze treatments for the management of onychomycosis, other fungi and warts
• Discuss approaches to treating dermatologic conditions in the pediatric patient
• Utilize dermoscopy in diagnosis and detection of skin cancers
• Compare treatment options for hidradenitis suppurativa
• Summarize the efficacy and safety of fillers, toxins, devices and techniques currently available in aesthetic and procedural dermatology
• Discuss the latest recommendations for patch testing/phototesting and explain how they should be used to improve the treatment of allergic conditions
• Utilize enhanced practice management techniques and tools to increase office efficiency and facilitate patient care
• Integrate into daily practice evidence-based recommendations on new and emerging therapies for common and uncommon dermatologic diseases
• Recognize cutaneous manifestations of common systemic diseases
• Describe the mechanisms of action, efficacy and safety of the current and emerging agents used to treat psoriasis as well as appropriate patient selection.
Physicians starting at : USD 695
PAs/RNs/NPs starting at : USD 595
Residents starting at : USD 425
Speakers: DIRECTOR: Joseph F. Fowler, Jr, MD, ASSOCIATE DIRECTORS: Vincent A. DeLeo, MD, Charles N. Ellis, MD, FACULTY: Andrew Alexis, MD, MPH, Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Allan Halpern, MD, David Pariser, MD, Guy F.Webster, MD, Kristina Callis Duffin, MD, Jeffrey Sobell, MD, Denis Sasseville, MD, Albert C. Yan, MD
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $775.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jan 02, 2018|