11th International Congress on Autoimmunity is organized by Kenes Group and will be held during May 16 - 20, 2018 at Congress Center in Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal.
The target audience for this medical event is rheumatologists, internists, immunologists, nephrologists and others. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Join us on our return to Portugal to enhance your knowledge of autoimmunology with the world's top experts. At the same time, the Congress prides itself on providing a stage for young upcoming talents to present their research to a first-rate audience.
The 11th International Congress on Autoimmunity is the only meeting where you can learn about more than 80 autoimmune diseases from a variety of perspectives, both research-based and clinical. We will discuss the newest therapeutic techniques and diagnostic tools as well as the most up-to-date research on genetic, etiology, diagnostic, clinical aspects and novel therapies of autoimmune diseases.
Conference Objectives are : -
• After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Discuss new developments on APS and pregnancy.
• Summarize new therapeutic strategies in lupus management.
• Recognize the interface between autoimmunity and immunodeficiency.
• Discuss new scientific knowledge and recent research findings about therapies in autoimmune diseases.
• Employ novel multidisciplinary treatment strategies for patients with rheumatologic and autoimmune diseases.
• Identify the latest information about cancer immunotherapies and endocrine autoimmune dysfunctions.
Established by Professor Yehuda Shoenfeld, the congress constitutes a network of international leaders on immunology, rheumatology and related fields, all of whom contribute their unique and diverse knowledge to the 'family of autoimmunity.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 22 November 2017
Early Registration Deadline: 6 March 2018
Speakers: Abul K.Abbas, Yehuda Shoenfeld, Carlos Dias, Luis Campos, Joao Fonseca, Ricardo Cervera, Maria Jose Sousa, Jorge Martins, Carlos Vasconcelos, Consider David Jayne, Arno Kromminga, Francesca Fontes, Antonio Marinho, Carlos Ferreira, Isabel Almeida, Joao Matos Costa, Jorge Crespo, Jose Delgado Alves, Lelita Santos, Nuno Riso, Gerard Espinoza, Jordi Yagüe, Federico Oppenheimer, Aresio Plaza, Antonio Serrano, Jaime Calvo-Alén, Luis Graça, Fernando Magro, Ruth Geraldes, Maria José Santos, Anibal Ferreira, Paulo Filipe
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+972 3 972 7500|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Congress Package Full Participants Regular fee||08 May,2018||EUR 720.00|
|Congress Package Full Participants Late fee||16 May,2018||EUR 820.00|
|Congress Package Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses) - Regular fee||08 May,2018||EUR 430.00|
|Congress Package Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses) - Late fee||16 May,2018||EUR 480.00|