Skin Disease Education Foundation’s (SDEF's) 13th Annual Women's & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar is organized by Global Academy For Medical Education and would be held during Oct 13 - 14, 2017 at Island Hotel - Newport Beach, Newport Beach, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are dermatologists, pediatricians, family medicine physicians, internal medicine specialists, ob/gyns, residents, nurse practitioners, nurses and physician assistants involved in treating diseases of the skin in adult females and pediatric patients. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
At the conclusion of this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Evaluate and treat acne and rosacea in the adult female patient.
• Identify best practices for the treatment of vulvar dermatoses diseases in women and children.
• Formulate approaches to the challenges of hair abnormalities.
• Assess treatment approaches for the pediatric and adult patient with common as well as complex skin diseases: acne, contact dermatitis, fungal infections and more.
• Implement current strategies for managing challenging pediatric dermatology issues such as atopic dermatitis and pediatric acne.
• Detail new developments in the management of onychomycosis and other adult nail diseases.
• Apply strategies to the management of aging skin.
• Explain how to manage hemangiomas in infants and children.
|Contact No.||:||973 290 8214,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early||31 Aug,2017||USD 495.00|
|Physician Regular||22 Sep,2017||USD 595.00|
|Physician Onsite||13 Oct,2017||USD 695.00|
|Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner/Nurse/Pharmacist Early||31 Aug,2017||USD 475.00|
|Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner/Nurse/Pharmacist Regular||22 Sep,2017||USD 575.00|
|Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner/Nurse/Pharmacist Onsite||13 Oct,2017||USD 650.00|
|Industry Not Exhibiting||13 Oct,2017||USD 995.00|
|Resident - Early Fee||31 Aug,2017||USD 475.00|
|Resident - Regular Fee||22 Sep,2017||USD 575.00|
|Resident - Onsite||13 Oct,2017||USD 650.00|