Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) 4th Biennial International Health Care Conference is organized by Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) and would be held during Nov 09 - 11, 2017 at Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for physicians, physician’s assistants, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses engaged in the care of patients with pulmonary fibrosis. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the pathophysiology of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) based on the most current data
• Accurately diagnose IPF using a systematic approach
• Effectively implement key diagnostic procedures including HRCT scanning and surgical lung biopsy
• Discuss recent evidence for treatments in the management of IPF
• Recognize genetic components of IPF
• Describe the role of lung transplantation in IPF, and the factors that affect candidacy and timing
• Provide patient lifestyle management tools which improve functional status
• Develop a comprehensive approach to the management of IPF, that includes both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 312.587.9272|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $495.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|