Imperial Valve and Cardiovascular Course (IVCC) is organized by Millbrook Medical Conferences Ltd and would be held during Nov 22 - 24, 2017 at The King's Fund, London, England, United Kingdom.The target audience for this medical event for Cardiologists, Cardiac surgeons, Vascular surgeons, Anaesthetists, Physiologists, Catheter Lab and surgical Nurses.
Conference Objectives :
• Detailed Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valve
• Imaging of the Aortic and Mitral Valve using 3D echo, Ct and Mri
• Filmed Cases at imperial and European Centres on transcatheter techniques including TAVI and MitraClip procedures
• Filmed Cases on surgical techniques for treating Aortic and Mitral Valve Disease
• Filmed Cases on Coronary and structural Heart Disease
• Criteria for Case selection
• Complications and how to avoid them
• Hot topic Debates and Live MDT sessions
• Simulator training
• Dedicated SpR training Villages
• SpR Case Presentation session with prize for the best presenter Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.