European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) Course on Peritoneal Surface Malignancy is organized by European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) and would be held during Oct 12 - 14, 2017 at Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg, Hasselt, Limbourg, Belgium. The target audience for this medical event basically for Oncologists.
• Neoplasia of the appendix: pathology, diagnosis and clinical pathways
• Peritoneal surface malignancies: outcomers for colorectal, ovarian, gastric cancers and mesothelioma
• Surgical techniques: tips and tricks to achieve complete cytoreduction
• Intraperitoneal chemotherapy: why, what, who and how
• Setting up a service: challenges and opportunities
The course will focus on delivering evidence-based clinical practice and achieving quality assured outcomes for patients undergoing abdominal and pelvic cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy.
additional details will be posted as soon as they are available
|Contact No.||:||32 2 537 31 06|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|ESSO Members - Registration Fee||11 Oct,2017||EUR 650.00|
|Non-Member - Registration Fee||11 Oct,2017||EUR 800.00|