Controversies in Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and Fibroids is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and would be held during Aug 25 - 26, 2017 at InterContinental Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is basically for physicians, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinicians in the field of women’s health and surgery. This cme conference has been approved with maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Improve Your Knowledge To:
• Critically review the imaging and therapeutic options for the diagnosis and treatment of adenomyosis
• Describe options for preserving ovarian function when treating endometriosis
• Describe principles associated with different surgical approaches to myomectomy, hysterectomy, adenomyomectomy, ovarian endometriosis, and bowel endometriosis
• Detail current evidence on the effect of fibroids on pain, bleeding, and infertility and describe the medical treatment options for these conditions
• Discuss the current state of tissue morcellation for fibroids
• Provide an overview of the efficacy and adverse event profiles for surgical options to treat endometriosis, fibroids, and adenomyosis
• Recognize the signs and symptoms of pelvic pain that may indicate a diagnosis of endometriosis
• Summarize the key patient factors to review when considering complex pelvic surgery.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||216.444.9990|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Registration Fee||24 Aug,2017||USD 599.00|
|Non-Physician Registration Fee||24 Aug,2017||USD 499.00|
|Resident/Fellow Registration Fee||24 Aug,2017||USD 299.00|