8th Annual Kentucky AETC : HIV/AIDS and HCV Conference is organized by UK HealthCare CECentral and would be held during Apr 28 - 29, 2017 at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, Lexington, Kentucky, United States Of America.
Physicians, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, pharmacists, dentists, and nurses who currently provide or who could potentially provide care services to PLWHA or HCV.
This cme conference has been approved with a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
This educational conference provides a clinical update for advance practice practitioners focused on best practices in HCV and HIV/AIDS care.
• Indicate appropriate HCV treatment regimens based on subtype, drug interactions and patient characteristics
• Identify key elements for HIV treatment in a rural outbreak
• Discuss emerging data on newer ART agents in special populations.
• Explain screening for opioid use disorder
• Recognize clinical presentation of oral complications of AIDS.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||27 Apr,2017||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news