28th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care is organized by Kenes International and European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC) and would be held during Jun 6 - 9, 2017 at Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal.
The target audience for this medical event are clinical practitioners, nurses/healthcare practitioners, and research fellows interested in the field of paediatric intensive care. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Identify the latest developments in paediatric and neonatal intensive care.
• Evaluate research findings in infection, systemic inflammation and sepsis.
• Discuss cardiac ICU and mechanical circulatory support.
• Summarize an update on resuscitation & emergency medicine.
• Exchange ideas and knowledge to promote multidisciplinary collaboration among doctors, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals in the field of paediatric intensive care.
• Discuss about the development of new treatments and technologies in paediatric and neonatal intensive care.