The 78th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Hematology (JPH) is organized by The Japanese Society of Hematology and would be held during Oct 13 - 15, 2016 at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.
The topics covered during the conference are :
• Leukemogenesis by RUNX1-EVI1 and afterward stories
• The Non-Coding RNA revolution in biomedical research
• Novel therapies for treating Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
• The myeloproliferative neoplasms - JAK/STAT signalling and stem cell subversion
• Dysregulation of RNA in hematological malignancies
• Molecular heterogeneity and target therapies of malignant lymphoma in new WHO classification era
• Recent progresses in the treatment of immune thrombocytopenia and coagulopathy in Asia
• Transcriptional regulation in hematopoiesis and leukemogenesis
• Molecular mechanisms of erythropoiesis - Differentiation, iron metabolism, and eryptosis
• Advances in tumor immunology
• Cutting edge of stem cell transplantations
• Guidelines on thrombotic and hemorrhagic diseases
• Initial treatment for multiple myeloma: proteasome inhibitor first or immunomodulatory drug first?
• Current status and prospects of treatment for adolescent and young adults with hematological malignancies.