Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2016 is organized by Alzheimers Association and would be held during Jul 22 - 28, 2016 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is basically biochemists, geriatric psychiatrists, geriatric specialists, molecular and cell biologists, neurologists, neuroscientists, nurses, pharmacologists, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, radiologists and social workers involved in the research and/or care of people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
The conference offers a unique opportunity to network and share knowledge with international investigators, clinicians and care providers to share the latest study results, theories and discoveries that will help bring the world closer to breakthroughs in dementia science.
After completing this conference, the participant would be able to:
- Utilize advances in technology, including imaging and biomarkers to improve diagnosis and monitor disease progression in Alzheimer’s disease
- Review data on current animal models for Alzheimer’s disease
- Compare the pathophysiology of aging, Alzheimer’s disease and other geriatric syndromes
- Identify potential targets for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Discuss recommendations for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- Explain therapeutic breakthroughs in neurodegenerative disease
- Identify emerging strategies likely to drive future advances in Alzheimer’s disease
- Describe the impact of Alzheimer’s on individuals with the disease and their caregivers
- Indicate how Alzheimer’s disease affects society as it relates to health economics
|Contact No. :||1.800.272.3900|
February 01, 2016
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1030.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $985.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||May 13, 2016|