8th European-Japanese Cerebrovascular Congress (EJCVC) is organized by University Hospital of Zurich and would be held during Jun 22 - 24, 2016 at University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland. The targeted audience for this medical meeting basically for Physicians.
The 8th EJCVC represents a unique opportunity to share and gather the updates on neurovascular surgery and intervention for treating Aneurysms, AVMs, dAVFs and Stroke. The congress aims to facilitate networking among cerebrovascular specialists, maintaining the long-standing tradition of international exchanges in clinical neurosciences of the University Hospital Zurich.
The main topics of the meeting consist of:
* management of intracranial aneurysm
* cerebrovascular neuroanatomy
* management of arteriovenous malformations, cavernomas and dural arteriovenous fistula
* Hemorrhagic and ischemic Stroke
* current trends in cerebral revascularization
* new concepts in cerebrovascular imaging.