Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Rochester, Minnesota; Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona; and Jacksonville, Florida. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) - Accreditation with Commendation
• Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
• American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
To inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
Conferences To Be Organized
Live Webinar CME
Live Webinar CME
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.