Korean Society of Medical Oncology (KSMO)
• Encourage the research of clinical oncology.
• Communicate the knowledge of clinical oncology.
• Facilitate the friendship between members.
• Cooperate with national and international clinical oncologists.
• One of the Korea's leading non-profit multi-disciplinary clinical oncology organizations.
• Globally engaged through our national and regional networks.
• Consists of tumor specialists that pursue patient-Centered multi-disciplinary treatment and is dedicated to supporting knowledge on clinical oncology as well as exchanges and collaboration of clinical oncologists to improve the quality of treatments for cancer patients.