Indonesian Society Dermatology and Venereology (ISDV) / Perhimpunan Dokter Spesialis Kulit Dan Kelamin Indonesia (PERDOSKI)
Being a professional and leading professional and skin health association in Indonesia in 2015 and in the Asia-Pacific in 2020.
• Improve the quality of the PERDOSKI organization through modern and professional management and able to foster good relations with national and international health / medical organizations.
• Improving the quality of member professionalism based on medical competence and ethics through continuing education and coaching members so that they can provide quality skin and genital health services to the community.
• Improving skin and genital health services that promote independence and professional autonomy for the benefit of society.
• Increase knowledge and health level of the skin and genitals of the community through community service programs.
• Improving the welfare of members through a coordinated program.