European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA)
The European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) resulted from the amalgamation of the former European Society of Anaesthesiologists (ESA), the European Academy of Anaesthesiology (EAA) and the Confederation of European National Societies of Anaesthesiologists (CENSA) and holds the most prominent position in the community of anaesthesiologists in Europe and elsewhere.
The Society is governed by a Board of Directors, a Council and the General Assembly. The Council is elected by Active Members of the Society from each European country with a minimum of 25 Active Members. The Board of Directors is elected by the Council. The General Assembly convenes at the time of the ESA's European Anaesthesiology Congress.
The Society is comprised of Individual Members and Society Members. Society Members are represented within the ESA by the National Anaesthesiologists Societies Committee (NASC) which is represented on the Board of Directors.
The European Society of Anaesthesiology is the European Regional Section of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA).
To be the leading European organisation for members and national societies for Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Pain and Perioperative Medicine
To promote the professional role of anaesthesiologists, to improve perioperative patient outcomes by focusing on the quality of care and patient safety Strategy
• To implement the Helsinki Declaration and lead Patient Safety projects,
• To promote and provide high quality training and education, endorsed by a robust and uniform system of examination and certification,
• To develop Research projects through the Clinical Trial Network and the Academic A-CRO, and
• To promote the role of anaesthesiologists in perioperative medicine with institutional stakeholders.
The ESA Aims to:
• Promote exchange of information between European anaesthesiologists.
• Disseminate information in regard to anaesthesiology.
• Raise the standards of the speciality by fostering and encouraging education, research, scientific progress and exchange of information.
• Promote and protect the interest of its members.
• Promote improvements in safety and quality of care of patients who are under the care of anaesthesiologists inside and outside the operating room by facilitating and harmonising the activities of national and international societies of anaesthesiologists in Europe.
Conferences To Be Organized
European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) Focus Meeting: Regional Anesthesia in the Peri operative Setting 2017
Reviews Given by People
assistant of university in
iran and i have pain clinic
and iasp member - i have
certificate in acupuncture
from china university .i like
to intend in this conference
.my e-mail is