Duke University Health System
Duke Health is a world-class academic health care system that is improving lives and transforming medicine locally and around the world.
From prevention and primary care to the most sophisticated specialty care, Duke services are offered at convenient locations throughout central North Carolina and beyond.
Because of Duke’s leadership in biomedical research, Duke can offer patients immediate access to the latest therapies. Patient care at Duke is further distinguished by a multidisciplinary patient-centered approach.
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Duke University Hospital on its Honor Roll of “America’s Best Hospitals.”
Advancing Health Together.
In advancing health together, we will:
• Deliver tomorrow's health care today
• Accelerate discovery and its translation
• Create education that is transforming
• Build healthy communities
• Connect with the world to improve health globally