Canadian Urological Association (CUA) / Association des urologues du Canada (AUC)
The CUA is a national member-based organization dedicated to enabling the profession to provide the highest possible standards of urologic care by collaboratively:
• Fostering excellence in urologic practice through advocacy, education, research and practice support tools
• Leading evidence-based clinical practice through the development of practice standards and guidelines
• Providing continuous professional development for Canadian urologists along the career-path continnum
• Providing leadership in public education for urologic conditions
• Representing the Canadian urologic community in relationships with governments as well as national and international medical societies.