American Society for Neurochemistry (ASN)
The American Society for Neurochemistry's Missions:
• to advance and promote cellular and molecular neuroscience knowledge;
• to advance, promote, support, encourage and facilitate communication among investigators in neurochemistry and related neurosciences
• to promote, support, encourage and facilitate the dissemination of information concerning neurochemical research through scientific meetings, seminars, publications and related activities
• to promote, support and encourage the research of individual cellular and molecular neuroscientists and to engage in any and all other activities for the advancement of the science of neurochemistry which may be deemed advisable;
• to insure that all of its activities remain open to the full participation of scholars of all backgrounds and nationalities.