You're Not Alone: Managing Litigation Stress (3rd Edition) is organized by Texas Medical Liability Trust (TMLT).
Release Date: June 24, 2011
1st Review & Re-Release Date: June 24, 2014
2nd Review & Re-Release Date: July 6, 2017
Expiration Date: July 6, 2020
This 1-hour program is intended for physicians of all specialties who are interested in learning about strategies for coping with the stress associated with a lawsuit.
• 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ (Internet Enduring)
• 1 Medical Ethics and/or Professional Responsibility
Categories: Risk Management, CME, Litigation Stress, Medical Ethics, Physician Health
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
• Examine the primary symptoms of malpractice stress syndrome;
• Identify strategies for coping with litigation stress; and
• List steps to aid in lawsuit defense
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.