?Virtual Conference on Wilderness Medicine Santa Fe is organized by Wilderness Medicine Educational Company and will be held from May 27 - 31, 2020.
• The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 31.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Main conference earns 23.00 credits; Optional Global Health Workshop earns 8.0 credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• This activity is anticipated to offer up to 31.0 hours of AOA Category 2-A CME credit, pending approval by the AOA.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 31.0 hours of prescribed credit by the AAFP.
This program has been approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 31.0 hours of ACEP Category 1 credits.
Under the new BRN guidelines, this course is also accredited for up to 31.0 hours of nursing credit.
• 31 hours of exciting CME presentations taught by nationally renowned faculty.
• Interactive question/answer sessions and interviews with presenters.
• Over 40 presentations streamed to the comfort of your home with re-broadcasts available.
• Ongoing access to the recorded conference sessions indefinitely for registered attendees.
• Identify prevention and treatment of altitude illness based on an understanding of the underlying physiology
• Recognize and properly manage frostbite in the field
• Identify and treat hypothermia in the field
• Identify fracture and dislocation in the wilderness
• Identify the pathophysiology, and treatment of heat-related illness
Special Optional Pre-Conference Workshop:
• Global Health / Humanitarian Medicine Symposium
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This optional workshop is accredited for 8.0 additional AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.