CME : 1
AIUM Webinar: Ultrasound Assessment of Native Renal Vessels is organized by American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) and will be held from Oct 06, 2018 - Nov 14, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Recognize and describe normal and variant renal vascular anatomy
• Explain key technique and protocol of Doppler evaluation of the renal vessels
• Discuss the role of duplex ultrasound in the diagnosis of renovascular hypertension and post revascularization surveillance and
• Discuss other arterial and venous vascular disorders and pitfalls in diagnosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Radiology, Nephrology, Renal Medicine Disease and Hypertension
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine