Treatment of Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn: Use of Pulmonary Vasodilators in Term Neonates is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Jun 01, 2017 - Jun 30, 2022.
Intended Audience: All neonatal nurses
1.20 - CH
1.20 - Rx
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Identify the risk factors for PPHN.
• Describe the pathophysiology of PPHN.
• Discuss the pulmonary vasodilators used in the management of PPHN.
Requirements for Completion:
• The following requirements are necessary for successful completion of this CNE activity.
• Access to a computer with an Internet connection
• Pass the posttest with a score of 80%
• Complete and submit the evaluation for this CNE activity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pulmonary Medicine, Renal Medicine Disease and Hypertension
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||29 Jun,2022||USD 9.60|
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine