Supporting Ergonomic Health
Supporting Ergonomic Health is organized by Belmont Publications, Inc.
Issued: April 2019
Expires: April 30 , 2022
A variety of interventions are available to help dental hygienists reduce their risk of work-related injury.
After reading this course, the participant should be able to:
• Identify the prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in dental hygienists.
• Discuss the etiology of workrelated injuries among oral health professionals.
• List the ergonomic interventions that can help oral health professionals protect themselves from MSDs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine