Strategic Thinking Course is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL). This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.
• The meaning and importance of strategies
• Combining criteria and key questions for effective strategic thinking
• Creative foresight requirements and methods
• The benefits of systems thinking
Learn how to make choices to achieve desired outcomes. The word "strategy" gets used a lot, but defining it can be frustratingly elusive. This course explores the true meaning of strategy, what strategies are good for, and the difficulties in creating and implementing shared strategies.
• Explain, in the context of organizations, the meaning and importance of strategies.
• Identify and characterize the different ways strategies can be used.
• Combine criteria and key questions for effective strategic thinking.
• Compile a list of different types of creative foresight requirements and methods.
• Describe the benefits of systems thinking.
• Original Course Release Date: May 2014
• Course Review and Renewal Date: March 2017
• Course Expiration Date: May 2020
•Access to Course Expires: 365 days from date of purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.