Strategic Decision Making is organized by American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL). This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.
• The seven criteria of strategic decisions
• Categorizing decision type models
• The five decision-making tools
Everyone makes decisions, but are those strategic decisions? This course discusses decision-making from a strategic perspective that helps organizations gain and sustain a competitive advantage and create value. Physician leaders in the course will have an opportunity to examine their methods and characteristics of decision-making.
• Identify one's own methods and characteristics of decision-making.
• Examine the seven criteria of strategic decisions.
• Categorize decision type models.
• Describe five decision-making tools.
• Original Course Release Date: May 2014
• Course Review and Renewal Date: March 2017
• Course Expiration Date: May 2020
• Access to Course Expires: 365 days from date of purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.