Skin Resurfacing is organized by American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) and will be held on Jan 01, 2020.
Conferences Objective :
• Properly select the ideal patient candidate for skin resurfacing.
• Properly evaluate, pre-treat, and postoperatively manage the patient following skin resurfacing.
• Identify and manage complications early.
• Formulate a treatment plan based on depth of desired resurfacing.
• Properly plan on combining resurfacing with other surgical procedures safely.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine