CEUs : 1
Shut the Door: Steam Sterilization Principles You Need to Know is organized by Viva Learning™ LLC.
Release Date: 8/29/19
Expiration Date: 8/29/22
Credits: 1 CEU
Sterilization destroys all microbial forms. Successful steam sterilization provides dental instruments safe for use with patient treatment. This CE webinar will discuss basic principles of use with steam sterilization to ensure efficient and effective process cycles.
• Compare the differences between gravity, prevacuum, and steam flush pressure pulse methods.
• Identify the impact of water quality on effective functioning and maintenance of sterility assurance equipment.
• Explain the criteria for good quality saturated steam
• Apply appropriate maintenance and monitoring protocols per unit IFUs (daily, preventive, annual, calibration)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine