Shoe and Foot Orthotic Intervention Course
Shoe and Foot Orthotic Intervention Course is organized by PT Seminars.
The purpose of this webinar is to identify shoe and foot orthotic interventions that are effective in the treatment of plantar fasciitis, ankle mortise arthritis, midfoot arthritis, hallux rigidus of the great toe, metatarsalgia and frontal plane knee arthritis either from varus or valgus loading. We will also identify shoe wear characteristics that assist, in general, in the effort to provide shock absorption for lower extremity joints.
This online certificate course for Physical Therapists/PTA’s, Occupational Therapists/COTA’s, and ATC’s , is a learning module taught by on-demand streaming video. At the end of the course there will be a quiz. Upon successful completion of the quiz, a certificate confirming completion of the Shoe and Foot Orthotic Intervention Course will be issued.
• Identify shoe and foot orthotic interventions that are effective in the treatment of the previously identified pathologies.
• Identify effective stretching techniques for plantar fasciitis intervention strategies.
• Identify shoe wear interventions that will assist with lower extremity shock absorption.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine