CME : 1
Safe Opiate Prescribing: A Review of the CDC Guidelines is organized by Florida Academy of Family Physicians.
Date of Original Release: 11/16/17
Date of Release: 11/16/17
Date Credit Expires: 11/16/20
The Florida Academy of Family Physicians designates this internet enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
• Determine when to initiate or continue opioids for chronic pain.
• Determine appropriate opioid selection, dosage, duration, follow-up and discontinuation.
• Establish protocols to assess risk, and address potential harms of opioid use.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
AAFP/FAFP Members and Nonmember Physicians
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member||15 Nov,2020||USD 40.00|
|FAFP/AAFP Member Fee||15 Nov,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine