CE Credits : 5
Risk Management Rounds: Dentistry, Second Edition Course is organized by Medical Risk Management, Inc. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5 CE credits.
Course Release Date: 8/1/2010
Course Expiration Date: 7/31/2021
This course is designed for dentists who want practical ways to limit their liability and improve patient safety.
Risk management is not just about avoiding malpractice suits. It’s also about learning to recognize and address the communication and documentation lapses that give rise to unwanted surprises, poor outcomes, and dissatisfied patients. As we’ll see, doing so will not only make your patients happier, it will improve the quality of dental services you deliver.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Name and give examples of the four criteria that must be proven in order for a plaintiff to prevail in a malpractice case.
• Avoid common communication traps that can lead to clinical errors.
• Implement strategies for minimizing risk in your dental office.
• Identify elements of informed consent and successfully utilize them in your office.
• Avoid documentation errors that can contribute to clinical error and sabotage your defense.
Additional details will be posted as soon as Information is available.
Dentistry, Risk Management and Medical Negligence
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||30 Jul,2021||USD 75.00|
SpecialtiesDentistry, Risk Management and Medical Negligence
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine