CME : 1.5
Review of Pediatric Concussions and Severe TBI is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: 06/21/2016
Review Date: 06/21/2019
Termination Date: 06/21/2022
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the complex and unique issues in pediatric traumatic brain injury.
• Review the present understanding and considerations in the management of children with traumatic brain injury.
• Describe potential new approaches to the management of pediatric traumatic brain injury.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||20 Jun,2022||USD 125.00|
|Member Course Fee||20 Jun,2022||USD 75.00|
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine