Red Dot Training for Radiographers is organized by Radicon Institute of Radiology.
• Radiographers who work in Hospitals that utilize the basic Red Dot Alert Scheme — and are looking for an introduction to plain film (trauma) assessment and evaluation
• Radiographers who are considering taking up training and instruction as a future reporting Radiographer.
This course gives an insight into the advanced practice of x-ray evaluation of common Xrays, especially musculoskeletal injuries and other bone and joint abnormalities. The subjects are introduced within a usable format to encourage
standardisation of evaluating images and allow the student an increase in confidence in verbalising observations.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Differentiate between normal and abnormal X-rays in common clinical settings.
• Take a lead in clinical management of your patients by using early warning signal system.
• A better understanding of the radiological mechanism and radiological appearances of common Injuries.
Mode of Instructions:
Online Self-paced, problem based and hands-on training with exercises of 100s of images to differentiate between Normal and Abnormal images.