2015 Radiology Review: A Didactic Approach to Case-Based Learning Online Course
2015 Radiology Review: A Didactic Approach to Case-Based Learning Online Course is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).
Date of issuance: July 27, 2015
Date of expiration: July 26, 2021
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 22 American Board of Radiology©, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME.) Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approach to Diagnosis: A Case Based Imaging Review ("Review Course") is designed to prepare initial and recertifying radiologists for the Diagnostic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology Subspecialty Exams. This course is designed at its core to offer knowledge every competent practicing radiologist needs to know in order to treat patients competently and confidently. Needs sources include the ABR exam blueprints, prior attendee course evaluations, clinical practice guidelines, peer reviewed literature, and expert defined needs.
Goals and Objectives:
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
• Develop differential diagnoses for conditions in eleven radiology subspecialties;
• Recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis allowing for a more specific diagnosis;
• Recognize some commonly encountered imaging artifacts in the subspecialties, describe why they occur and techniques to avoid them; and
• Confidently make management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
Note: In-Training Members will receive a discounted price of $349 after login.
- CME : 22
The target audience for this activity includes in-training radiologists preparing for exams and active practice, as well as for practicing radiologists with an interest in honing their diagnostic skills.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine